lunes, 12 de julio de 2010

Senior year at upstate New York

I have traveled to some countries as tourist, and I have nice memories in each one. But the first one that came to my mind when I create this blog was my experience as an exchange student when I was 16 years old. I am from Ecuador (South America) a beautiful country with two seasons: summer and winter (no much snow just on top of some high mountains).

One of the most amazing experience during my exchange year was living in a small Town, Cato, and having 4 months of a lot of snow I was in the ski club of school and I enjoy it a lot, because I know I will never be able to see that much snow and skiing in my home country.

3 comentarios:

  1. It is good to hear from South American girl who likes snow and skiing. If you like also travelling, i would like to recommend you Turkish mountains. You can find snow almost every season with a beatiful view and atmosphere. It is best for relaxing in a eternal whiteness with hot wine.. Also in the winter seasons, there are wonderful parties and concerts on the snow around the fire.. I had a best memories.. So the next time lets come to Turkey to have good memories with the snow and also at the same time, you can have a chance to learn a culture about the other part of the world :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. if u like snow u should travel to utah on the mountains. beautiful scene and animals and wildlife..... experience like no other. snowmobiling is the best way. believe when i say it. ps dont forget the hot chocolate.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Great to know the -- in depth from this blog.This will really help for my forward steps to be taken.youtube Views

    ResponderEliminar